Eat, Drink & Be Married – 2020 wedding offer
This is your day…
So we have made a wedding package to include everything you want. At The Black Swan Hotel, you can escape the rest of the world and enjoy a truly magical day.
Available exclusively for weddings taking place in 2020, we’re pleased to offer the following for your special day:
• Hire of the Garden Room for your wedding breakfast, Tudor Lounge and Crosland Room for the whole day and evening
• A reception drink of Pimms, Peroni or Prosecco for your guests (please choose one)
• Half a bottle of house red or white wine per person to accompany your wedding breakfast
• A specifically designed three course set menu, followed by coffee
• Use of the hotel’s candelabras for your centre pieces
• Printed table menus for your Wedding Breakfast, place cards and table plans
• Use of the hotel garden for photography
• White chair covers and ties to complement your colour scheme, and white table linen and napkins
• Use of the hotel’s cake stand and knife
• A complimentary Feature room for the night of your wedding, to include full English breakfast on the morning of your stay
• Evening reception to include our DJ and use of dance floor
• Evening buffet to include a selection of sandwiches, mixed leaf salad, bacon & sausage sandwiches, spicy wedges with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce, a fruit platter and profiteroles with chocolate
• Personal Wedding Co-ordinator and Master of Ceremonies on the day to plan and oversee your special day
• Ample free car parking
• Your wedding cake (2 tier chocolate sponge covered in white or ivory icing with damask cake design) made by Celebrate Country Cake Design www.celebrate-countrycakedesign.co.uk
• 3 hours of wedding photography by Emma Dodsworth, plus full copyright of all your wedding photographs provided to you on disc www.emmadodsworth.co.uk
• Complimentary use of the Verbena Spa eat facilities for up to 6 guests from 3pm the day prior to your wedding
• Preferential room rate for guests of £144 per room, per night, including full English breakfast on the morning of your stay
This package is priced at £6,500 based on 50 guests and £8,870 based on 80 guests.
Please note that this package is only available on selected dates in 2020. Please speak to Nicola our Wedding Co-ordinator to check our current availability and rates. Preferential bedroom rates are available for any of your guests who wish to stay at the hotel on the night of your wedding.
If you would like to arrange an appointment to view the hotel, please call Nicola Bolden, Wedding Co-ordinator on 01439 770466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make a booking, we require a deposit of 25% of the total booking value at the time of booking. The balance will then be due 14 days prior to your wedding. Please note that no reductions in price can be made to the package should you choose to alter any of the content within it. Should you wish to add additional guests to the evening reception of your wedding, additional charges will apply. Please note that this package is available to new bookings only.