‘Take the lead’ – one night break
Renowned for being dog friendly, this summer we’re looking forward to welcoming all the family to The Black Swan – including your four legged friends!
There are treats galore for both you and your dog, not least the opportunity to capture those happy moments with the services of award-winning ‘phodographer’, Annemarie King who is passionate about dogs and their welfare (www.thephodographer.co.uk) Annemarie will take a beautiful portrait of your dog, either during your stay or at a later date.
This unique short break costs £235 per couple (+ dog/s) and comprises:
- – A half bottle of chilled Champagne (human treat), plus tasty dog treats courtesy of Bob & Lush (www.bobandlush.com) in your room on arrival.
- – A ‘Muddy Good Walk’ voucher with The Phodographer, www.thephotographer.co.uk/muddy-good-walk which includes a woodland photo shoot for up to three dogs in the York area lasting approx. one and a half hours, editing, polishing and preparing your images for your viewing & ordering appointment, an order appointment at ‘Phodographer HQ’ at their photography studio in Bishopthorpe, York. Plus, membership to their exclusive ‘Phodog Squad’. (Worth £49, and valid for 12 months from the date of your stay at the hotel).
- – Dinner in The Gallery restaurant (an allocation of £35 per person is included in this package).
- – Full Yorkshire breakfast.
- – Overnight accommodation for up to two humans and two dogs in a Classic bedroom. Dogs will also receive a pet blanket and bowl, for use during their stay at the hotel.
This price is based on two adults sharing a Classic double/twin bedroom. Feature rooms and Superior rooms are available at an additional supplement of £45 per room, per night.
T&Cs: Available Sunday – Thursday only, from 1st May 2017 to 23rd December 2017, excluding Bank Holidays. This package is available for new bookings only, and is limited to a maximum of 2 dogs staying with their owners in each room. Offer is subject to availability. Please note that any damages incurred by pets staying in hotel bedrooms will be charged back to the guests. Please note that when booking this package there is no additional charge for bringing your dog, however with all other packages a charge of £10 per dog, per stay is charged. The Phodographer photo session included in this package should take place near York. If you would like The Phodographer to travel to Helmsley to photograph your dog during your stay, additional costs will apply, and prior notice will be required. Please speak to Annemarie King directly if you would like to arrange the photo shoot to take place in Helmsley. Please note that prints will incur an additional charge – please speak to The Phodographer for a price list.