‘Committed to cuisine’ – two night package
If you’re a self-confessed food lover and you’re ‘committed to cuisine’ then this package may be perfect for you!
This two night package allows you to explore and enjoy the various dining options available at The Black Swan, beginning with sweet treats and a glass of Champagne served on your arrival, followed by pre-dinner canapés and Head Chef Alan O’Kane’s six course Tasting Menu on the first night of your stay, and a two course dinner from our A la Carte menu on the second night of your stay.
From just £439 per couple, you can enjoy the following:
– Sweet treats and a glass of Champagne served on arrival in one of our lounges, bar or garden
– Pre-dinner canapés on the first night of your stay
– Six course Tasting Menu, served in our 3 AA rosette restaurant on the first night of your stay
– A two course dinner from the A la Carte menu on the second evening of your stay
– Two nights accommodation in a Classic double or twin bedroom
– Full Yorkshire breakfast both mornings
To book your stay call us on 01439 770466 or book online.
T&Cs: ‘Committed to cuisine’ is available for arrivals Sunday – Thursday from 1st July 2016 – 31st March 2017 (excluding Bank Holiday weekends and the Christmas and New Year period). Feature rooms and Superior rooms are available at a supplement of £30 per room, per night (normally £45 per room, per night). This package is offered subject to availability and is available to new bookings only. No alternatives or discounts will be offered for guests wanting to amend the details of this package. This package includes an allocation of £36 per person, per night to be spent on dinner on the second night of your stay. Please note that should you not use your full £36.00 dinner allocation, we will not be able to offer any refunds, and any remaining balance from dinner cannot be used against bar drinks or wines. We kindly ask that you advise us of any dietary requirements or allergies at the time of booking. A non-refundable deposit of £50.00 per room, per night will be required at the time of booking.