2017/18 Weddings from £5600
With two stunning packages to choose from, you can opt for either a small and intimate wedding for up to 50 guests, or a larger party for up to 80 guests. These ‘all-inclusive’ packages include everything that you could possibly want for your dream wedding day, including a photographer and wedding cake, meaning that all you need to worry about is choosing your dress!
The wedding package is priced at £5600 based on 50 guests, or £8200 based on 80 guests, and includes the following:
– A Bellini drinks reception for your guests following your wedding ceremony
– A selection of three canapés to accompany your drinks reception (your choice of either crispy tiger prawns & sweet chilli sauce, bruschetta with tomato garlic and basil, chicken satay, smoked salmon and cream cheese on rye toast, or duck spring rolls)
– A three course wedding breakfast with coffee and chocolates
– Half a bottle of house wine to accompany your wedding breakfast
– A glass of Prosecco to toast the bride and groom
– An evening buffet of bacon sandwiches, sausage sandwiches, vegetable quiche, chips, coleslaw, mixed green salad, and Profiteroles with cream and chocolate sauce
– Disco and DJ for your evening reception
– Your wedding cake (chocolate sponge covered in white or ivory icing) made by Celebrate Country Cake Designs www.celebrate-countrycakedesign.co.uk
– 3 hours of wedding photography by Emma Dodsworth, plus full copyright of all your wedding photographs provided to you on disc www.emmadodsworth.co.uk
– White chair covers and ties to complement your colour scheme
– Use of the hotels candelabras for your table centres
– Function room hire of the Garden Room, Tudor Lounge and the Crosland Room (plus use of The Gallery until 5.30pm for weddings of 80 guests)
– The Junior Suite on the night of your wedding, including full English breakfast, with a complimentary bottle of Champagne
– Use of the hotels cake stand and knife
– Table plan and place cards provided by the hotel
– White table clothes and white table linen
– Personal Wedding Co-ordinator and Master of Ceremonies on the day to plan and oversee your special day
– Ample free car parking
Please note that this package is only available on selected dates in 2017/18. Please speak to our Wedding Co-ordinator to check our current availability. Preferential bedroom rates are available for any of your guests who wish to stay at the hotel on the night of your wedding. Please speak to our Wedding Co-ordinator to discuss rates.
If you would like to arrange an appointment to view the hotel please call Nicola Bolden, Wedding Co-ordinator on 01439 770466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a booking, we will require a deposit of 25% of the total booking value at the time of booking. The balance will then be due 14 days prior to your wedding. Please note that no reductions in price can be made to the package should you choose to alter any of the content within it. Should you wish to add additional guests to the evening reception of your wedding, additional charges will apply. Please note that this package is available to new bookings only.