The Feature Rooms are the rooms in the oldest part of the hotel, many of which look onto the market square. These rooms ooze individuality! Some have creaking floorboards, others have exposed beams, but all offer endless charm and character.
The Feature Rooms fit with the style of the building and are a little higgledy-piggledy! These rooms do vary in shape and size depending on whether your room is located in the Tudor section, the Georgian section or the Elizabethan section of the hotel. No two rooms are alike which adds to the appeal and charm of the Black Swan.
Each Feature room has been recently refurbished to a very high standard and they all have a warm and homely feel to them. You could quite easy spend the whole day curled up in bed and watch the world go by from the comfort of your room!
- En suite room with bath and/or shower (please note that Room 17 is the only room in the hotel to have a walk in shower – please ask for this room if you require this facility)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Complimentary Molton Brown toiletries
- Flat screen Freeview television plus Sky sports channels
- Complimentary WiFi
- IPod docking station
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Turndown service is provided each evening to replenish and refresh your bedroom
To find out more about all our latest special offers please click here
Once again another wonderful night with exquisite food and your chef a comfortable room. We’ll be back again next month. Excellent hospitality.