For those seeking a unique and enchanting short break this winter…
Available only on limited dates (Saturday 21st December and Friday 7th February), this magical winter’s evening experience will take you on a nocturnal journey around The International Centre for Birds of Prey set in the heart of historic Duncombe Park. Then, after supper, step outside into the night air and be awestruck by the larger owls taking their nocturnal flights in the moonlight.
The ‘Night Owl Experience’ is priced from £195.00 per couple and includes:
- Entry to the International Centre for Birds of Prey at Duncombe Park, Helmsley and a glass of mulled wine or spiced apple juice on arrival (guests to arrive for 7pm)
- Guided tour of the owl aviaries and a flying demonstration of the tiny owls in ‘Christmas Tree Cottage’
- Supper in the Parkland Centre
- Flying display of the larger owls in the grounds by moonlight (to finish approx. 9pm)
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic double or twin bedroom
- Full English breakfast the following morning
To book your stay, call us on 01439 770466 or book online
T&C’s: Offer available to new bookings only, and lead price is based on two people sharing a Classic double/twin bedroom. Single supplements, and Feature/Superior/Junior Suite room supplements will apply. Offer is subject to availability and weather permitting.