To celebrate Chef Paul Peters and his team’s fantastic 3 AA rosette achievement, this package is ideal for those of you who are ‘Hungry for More’ of Peters’ culinary delights!
Following on from the relaunch of our new restaurant, The Gallery, back in autumn 2013, ‘Hungry for More’ continues to showcase Australian-born Chef and ‘Gastro-artist’, Paul Peters, with his new six course tasting menu which is crammed with seasonal Yorkshire fayre, creative food combinations and exciting taste bud-popping flavours.
Available as either a one or two night break, this package is available from 1st April until 31st August 2014, and includes the following:
‘Hungry for More’ (2 night package)
£389.00 per couple
Available Sunday – Thursday only
- A half bottle of champagne and strawberries in your room on arrival
- Dinner from the six course Tasting Menu, served in The Gallery, our 3 AA rosette restaurant on the first night of your stay
- A three course dinner chosen from the Market Menu on the second evening of your stay
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic double or twin bedroom (Superior & Feature rooms are available at an additional charge of £30 per room, per night)
- Full English breakfast each morning
T&C’s: Please note that this offer is subject to availability and is available to new bookings only. The 2 night ‘Hungry for More’ package is available for arrivals Sunday – Thursday only. Please note that this package is not available on a Saturday evening. Offer is available from 1st April 2014 – 31st August 2014, excluding Bank Holidays. Guests choosing the 2 night ‘Hungry for More’ package, should dine from the 6 course Tasting Menu on the first night of your stay. A sample copy of the 6 course Tasting Menu is available to view on our website, however please note that this does change seasonally and variations to this menu will occur. Please note that the complimentary half bottle of champagne which is included in this package should not be consumed in the hotel bar or lounges prior to dinner.